Monday, August 16, 2010

Sea World with Friends

We only live 10 minutes away from Sea World so we purchased a season pass this year and it has definitely been put to good use! We enjoy going at least once a week with friends and the water park helps keep us cool during the hot Texas summers!

CIMG0253 Kennedy with Kaylee and Mia CIMG0257 Kennedy’s first ride at Sea World with Mia. She loved it! CIMG0360Seeing the fishes with Chandler Mom's Camera  Kennedy and Chandler having fun at the Sea World playground

CIMG0437Looking at the Sea Lions with MaddiMom's Camera1Swimming with Boston and Maddi

Kennedy sure loves Sea World and her friends!

6 comments:

Rose said...

How fun! Friends and water and Shamu!! Kennedy is growing up. I sure love her.

Amy F said...

OH! That looks so fun! My poor deprived kids have never been to an amusement park...you are so lucky to live close to Sea World!

And you look so cute on that ride - I love your outfit!

Amanda said...

Jealous! I'd love a season pass to SeaWorld! Looks like you guys had fun :)

Cameron and Paige said...

Sounds like so much fun. It has been forever since I've been there. Way fun!!!

supifam said...

What fun! That is so awesome to have Sea World only 10 min. away you guys are so lucky!

Barb Johnson said...

That pass was money WELL spent! What a fun time!