Monday, June 21, 2010

Japanese Tea Gardens

We’ve been wanting to check this place out for awhile now and we finally made it over there yesterday evening.  It was an enjoyable Sunday walk through the beautiful gardens as a family and a great end to a wonderful Father’s Day!  We thought we’d get some good pictures of Kennedy, but she wasn’t really in a smiling mood, there were too many things to see, but she’s cute just the same!

(I know I’ve been a horrible blogger lately, more posts to come soon.) DSC_0593 DSC_0595 Smelling the pretty flowers DSC_0612DSC_0610 DSC_0628

DSC_0645DSC_0709She loved feeding the fishies and seeing the ducks and turtles!DSC_0730DSC_0688 We sure love this girl!

6 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

What a pretty place!

Camille said...

Oh we love the tea gardens! That was one of the first places we visited when we moved here. Also, you always have the cutest headbands/hair pieces! Just thought I'd let you know :)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

What a beautiful place! And what a pretty girl!

linda said...

What a fun place-something I wouldn't have expected in San Antonio!! (just seems more like a "western" town)...

Barb Johnson said...

um...make sure you take us there when we come to visit! Looks BEAUTIFUL!

Rose said...

I miss my angel baby. Give her hugs and kisses for me.