We went up to Timpanogos Caves last Monday, another thing we wanted to do before leaving Utah. The hike was good and the cave was awesome. It was nice being up in beautiful American Fork Canyon. Yay! We’re almost there!
Just outside of the caves, we thought it was going to be pretty cold inside, so we came a little too prepared.
On Sunday evening we decided to drive up Provo Canyon one more time and see the beautiful mountains again, we sure are going to miss them! We also saw a moose off the side of the road
8 comments:
When are you guys leaving? We are moving back to utah on aug. 1st. Will u still b there?
That looks so fun. I'm going to ask Scott if he wants to go to the caves this weekend. I have never been and we were trying to think of something to do. Thanks for the idea! That is so awesome that you guys saw that moose! He came out just for you because he knew you were leaving for Texas. :) Good luck with everything in Texas! That is so exciting for you guys. I'm glad we got to hang out before you left!
Looks so much fun! I love that picture on your next post at Bear Lake where Zak is throwing Kennedy in the air. What a cutie! We are going to miss you guys. I feel bad we didn't get to really hang out before you left. Good luck with everything!
Looks like fun! I haven't been to that cave since I was like 5 years old, and I still remember it rained and snowed on us while hiking.
We miss you already - looks like you were able to do some fun thigns before you left town...can't wait to see some pictures of Texas
Good pictures of the cave-takes me back many years to when I went through it. Kennedy is so cute as always. Love you guys!
Absolutely DARLING picture of you and Kennedy, Zak! I had to snatch it for the calendar!
It loos like so much fun. I love that you guys do so much :) Your little girl is so beautiful! Good luck with everything in Texas.
Post a Comment