Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is here!

DSC_0914

DSC_0918

You all saw how nice our Easter Sunday was.  Well, this is what we woke up to this morning! We are ready for spring, seriously it’s April! Oh well, I guess we’ll enjoy it. We won’t get this kind of a surprise in Texas :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the tree fell down!!! nuts!

Britt said...

Did it damage your car at all?

Barb Johnson said...

Oh Zak...I think there are other "surprises" that await you in Texas!! Ha! For what it's worth, we saw a few flurries here in S.G. as well! Unreal! See you soon!

Elder Ryan Clark Chandler said...

haha, yeah....happy spring in northern utah is right! haha We took snow pictures as well! Can you believe it and then 2 days later it's hot again. So random! haha Texas will be way fun!!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Which is why I live in St. G

Jill said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I came over here to see who you were and then noticed my little nephew in your pix!! That was a fun surprise. I take it you are friends with my bro and Andrea!!?? How fun. Your baby is soooooooo cute too. What a blast, cute little family :)