Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lil’ Update

I know, I’m a bad blogger lately. We’ve just been really busy with lots of things, mainly getting our house ready to sell. But here is a quick update with pictures on some things that we’ve been up to.

Kennedy went on her first date with handsome Boston, well ok not really, we just got to visit him and his parents. Boston was 1 month old and Kennedy was 7 months old- she looks like a giant compared to him. She’s almost double his size.

DSC_0532_edited

What’s the big deal guys, I’m holding his hand? We didn’t initiate it, she just grabbed his hand.

DSC_0538_edited

Hehe, this is funny!

DSC_0539_edited

Forget holding hands, let’s try eating hands, I’ll go first.

DSC_0540_edited

Just being CUTE!

DSC_0900

Eating elephants by the mouthful

DSC_0036

Playing games with cute Reagan and her parents.

DSC_0076

Making Whole Wheat Pizzas, so good!

DSC_0115

Having fun with Kennedy and the camera

DSC_0130

Making baby food

DSC_0122

Eating peas

DSC_0146_edited

Cheering on the Cougars

DSC_0223

Doing push-ups

DSC_0207

And getting some good exercise doing the stinkbug

We also had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House with the youth in our ward. It was a really neat experience, the temple is beautiful and it was fun being there together as a family. Ok, so maybe that wasn’t such a quick update. :)

12 comments:

tracy layne said...

I love updates! I am so glad you guys could come to dinner and play for a bit. I had so much fun seeing you all (but especially the smallest one :)

See ya this weekend!

Aubrey said...

so cute! love the update... I never got the guts up to make my own baby food.. I think my stomach couldn't handle it.

Marlyse said...

Holy Cow! So many fun pictures! Nice post, and I'm excited to hear about how making baby food went!?

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

It is fun to have an up-date! Great pics- several made me smile!

Melanie and Jake said...

Your pizza looks great! Kennedy is so cute! I love making my own baby food- it's so much cheaper than buying it!

Anonymous said...

Yea, I love updates. I'm glad you got the stinkbug picture- she looks like you when you were learning to crawl, Kate!!

Andi Fitz said...

That was a cute update! Good luck with selling your house. We need to get together again before you guys move!

Barb Johnson said...

My pushups look alot like stinkbug...then i just lower my nose! Cute update, now bring that baby down here in real life! (right, Rose?)

AmbertheGreat said...

love all the pictures, what is your pizza recipe? thanks for taking over the YW yesterday, I appreciate it!

Cameron and Paige said...

She is so cute. The updates we funny and you just have such a cute little girl!

Jessica said...

She is so adorable Kate! And getting so big. How fun. We want to make some of our own baby food this time, but it kind of scares me. Any pointers?

The Snyder Family said...

she is such a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting! Such a cutie! We need to get together sometime soon!