My Grandma Jensen invited Kennedy and I to go to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with her a few weeks ago. The flowers were beautiful and we had a great time. Thanks Grandma!
As you can see I got a little carried away with the pictures, but I couldn't resist, everything was beautiful!
Of course I had to get plenty of pictures of the pretty roses, in honor of Kennedy Rose :)
5 comments:
All those beautiful flowers, and just one tiny snippet of my baby?? Hm... you're going to need to do another more in depth blog of Kennedy! Beautiful gardens however...
Hmm...I agree with grandma Barb. Forget the flowers take the baby!
I am glad to see the gardens since I've never been there for those...
Hey kate is Paige Anderson Christensen How are you? I didn't know you had a baby! She is so cute!!! It crazy how we are all growing up. Anyway just wanted to say hi. Love the pictures by the way.
Very pretty pictures! You are a natural photographer! I have been to the gardens a couple of times before and I love it! They are so beautiful and there is so much to see! Wanna get together during the day sometime?? Call me!
Great pictures. And great to see an update! How are you guys doing? Ready for another gettogether? :)
Post a Comment