Monday, August 4, 2008

Closing in

  The end is near. This is the last week of my internship and we will be heading home sometime soon after. Kennedy is doing good. She's been a little more difficult to photograph over the last week or so, and so the pickings are slim. However, I did manage to snap this one the other day. She makes the funniest faces all the time.DSC_0990

I almost forgot about this one. Do you see what a mischievous sister I have? I had to constantly watch that feedbag of hers to make sure it wasn't moving, especially when it came time to leave.

                 baby theif

7 comments:

tracy layne said...

haha not the most flattering picture of the little one... I happen to know first hand how cute she really is...

Cant wait to see you guys!!! Travel safely!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. She is saying Oh boy I get to go visit my grandmas!! i can't wait to hold her.

Emily said...

She is so beautiful. It makes me baby hungry already! I didn't know Tracy was your sister-in-law; awesome!

Barb Johnson said...

Aww,,, CUTE pictures! Tracy, you do have a little evil look in your eye :)

Rachael said...

SO Darling!!!! I can't wait to see her!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

It was so much fun to see you yesterday! Thanks for making to to see us. The next time we go north I will give you a call! Kennedy is adorable- you guys do great work!

Valerie said...

Great Pictures. How is it that everyone takes such great pictures, but me? Don't you just stick it on auto and it's suppose to take great pictures "auto"matically? Well my camera must be broken!
The picture of Kennedy is great. Lets get together soon!