Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Overdue Post- Random Happenings

Sorry we've been slacking with the blog lately. I thought we'd post a few pictures of some of the things we've been up to. We've had fun getting together with friends for dinner or playing games recently. We had some friends from our ward over for dinner and games last Saturday and then had dinner and FHE with friends in Alpine on Monday. A carne asada with friends on Saturday afternoon, and games with a few couples from my work Saturday night. Sadly I forgot to take pictures at a few of the events, but here's the ones we do have.

Zak and Scott playing Wii TennisI know this picture is a little blurry, but i thought it was pretty cute that Bria is trying to play tennis with a stuffed animal like the boys are. She gave us some good laughs- she's a cutie!
Bria and the Wiscombes
We got together with some of Zak's missionary companions and buddies on Saturday afternoon to have a carne asada! It's always fun times seeing friends and eating yummy food!
Cute Ellie- She knows how to cheese it!

4 comments:

tracy layne said...

now this post is all well and good but I need a picture of my cute sister and her little baby bump! :) Just thought though... :)

Chelsey said...

What's up buddy? It's good to see that you still have time to play a little wii. Congratulations on the baby, we are really excited for you guys. We will have to get together this summer or christmas when we come down. We miss hanging out and hope everything is going good for you guys!
Taylor & Chelsey

Unknown said...

Very fun!

Marlyse and Kenny said...

Val? (b/c I know you'll see this soon if you haven't already) Am I the only one who notices something wrong with those pictures? Zak and Kate, I hope you guys are doing good!