We finally got our Christmas tree last weekend. It snowed a lot the night we got it, but we were determined to bring something home. The tree had to dry off in the kitchen for a day before we could light it. We go to this little tree lot a few blocks from our house and they usually have a nice selection.
Mounting the catch on top of the trusty Intrigue.
Sorry the picture is blurry, I really don't know how to use a camera.
Each year our Christmas tree selection sparks an interesting debate. I grew up mostly with fake trees, Kate grew up with real ones. I have to admit that the real ones smell good, but they take a lot more work. I have yet to convince her to sell out to the dark side.
Here is our attempt at a gingerbread house. It's pretty amazing.
6 comments:
Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL! Good job! Enjoy it now, because you'll be back here in no time!
Beautiful tree!!
Well HO HO HO!! Looks good guys! See you this weekend!! YAY!!!!
Someday we'll have a real tree again. :) I love it!
Kate...I'm with you. I love real trees. The smell is the whole reason you get a real tree. Walking into your house and getting a wiff of that fresh pine smell. I LOVE IT!!
Although I didn't make it to get one this year! :(
kate and Zack love your blog, it was fun seeing everyone at the party lisa
Post a Comment