Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bun in the oven

Yeah. We are pretty friggin' excited. Kate is 13 weeks along and due on July 10th. We've been keeping it a secret for a few months and finally dropped it on our families on Christmas. Fun stuff. To add to the excitement the baby will likely be a Texan. We will be in San Antonio for this internship from June to August. Oh, and I am about 99.9% sure it's a boy; this will be confirmed in February.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! That is so exciting! Wohoo for you guys! That is awesome. Um, does this mean Kate can't come to camp with me next summer? :(
Cool! This is radical!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I want to call you so bad...does 225-8000 work at 9:30pm???? That's all I have!!!! Shoot, I'll you tomorrow b/c I'm soooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Barb said...

Cute post, you two! Can hardly wait for the little "bun" to be done!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! YAY! I'm so happy and excited for you. Life doesn't get much better than being a parent. Congratulations!!!!!!

tracy layne said...

Quite the stir you two have created!! Rightfully so!!! YAY! I cant wait for my new NIECE!!! Cant have too many of those ya know :)

Melanie and Jake said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Babies are so much fun!

Brandon and Tannya said...

Congratulations Kate! I hope you remember me! Come check out our blog bnthunt.blogspot.com!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you two!

Valerie said...

I still can't believe it! I'm SOOO excited for you two. I'm sad too that I won't be able to see your little bun at the hospital!!!! :(
You'll have to post TONS of pictures for us to see!! I'll make sure we see each other a LOT before you guys leave!!
Game Night EVERY WEEKEND until then! haha

Anonymous said...

I love your site. The pictures are so fun-can't wait 'til there are baby pictures!!

Britt said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You two will be awesome parents!