Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Festivities

Our Halloween Festivities this year included going to a Halloween Party with friends, celebrating my Grandma Jensen's 80th B-day/Halloween Party, and having fun at a Corn Maze.Preparing to carve a pumpkin
You can't really tell in this picture, but Zak was a cat burglar and I was static cling...our kind of lame last minute costumes.Friends enjoying the yummy foodCarving pumpkins with friends

Our friends Josh & Laura, or should I say the Flower and Bee :)

Grandma Jensen and the girls at her 80th Birthday Party


Riding the cool horse tire swings with some friends at the corn maze
Having fun at the corn maze

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that really you sarus? i don't know if i would have guessed without the explanation.

Zak Johnson said...

Fool boy, we can't all have amazing costumes like you.

Emily said...

Kate, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! I added you to my link list. It's always fun to find other friends with blogs!

Unknown said...

Yea, I finally have your blog!!!!! I'm so excited to visit it often. Is that your apartment in the pictures, it looks so nice! Sounds like a lot of fun.